Sign up and stay connected to your favorite communities.

Archived

CISCO Global Cyber Ops scholarship program

Filled in the step 3 preference survey on Friday , its already Tuesday and I haven't got any mail yet , I have chosen the cohort 5 which starts Dec 28, how long does it take for the process to complete and give a final confirmation ?

33 comments
100% Upvoted
This thread is archived
New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast
5 points · 7 months ago

Got my email about 40 min ago for acceptance into the July cohort, by my own choice.

Original Poster1 point · 7 months ago

Congratulations dlw558

CCNA R/S | Cyberops
4 points · 7 months ago · edited 7 months ago

I've not got you an answer but I'm literally in the exact same position, filled survey in Friday for cohort 5, I've not received anything

EDIT: Email recevied 16:30 UK time :)

Me too. The FAQ in the Email indicated that it could take up to a week after the submission of the survey (even though they say they process on Monday). Sounds like we all chose Cohort 5.

Original Poster1 point · 7 months ago

Yes, lets hope it comes as quick as possible , I can't handle this tension of it 😂

Original Poster2 points · 7 months ago

Congratulations @commanderballs

CCNA R/S | Cyberops
2 points · 7 months ago

And you dude, eager to start now, just praying I get my np route passed before Christmas

Original Poster2 points · 7 months ago

All the best for your CCNP R&S , I'm actually up for ECSA next month @commanderBalls

Original Poster1 point · 7 months ago

Lets see , how many more will add up to this

CCNA CyberOps, ISC^2 SSCP
3 points · 7 months ago · edited 7 months ago

Just got and completed the Step 3 survey. Shooting for Cohort 5, but guess we shall see what they say.

update: Got the notification i was accepted into Cohort 5. Looks like i'll be in good company at least.

CCNA Cyber Ops
3 points · 7 months ago

Finally got my acceptance for Cohort 5.

CCNA Cyber Ops
2 points · 7 months ago

I turned in my Survey Thursday and haven't had an email to proceed to step 3 yet. Here's hoping.

Original Poster1 point · 7 months ago

If you get any final confirmation mail regarding this program please Post here , Even I'll do the same

CCNA Cyber Ops
2 points · 7 months ago

I did actually about an hour ago. Accepted! Just waiting to see if I got Cohort 5. https://imgur.com/a/ZYGhf

Original Poster2 points · 7 months ago

Congratulations you'll get the mail on Friday and the confirmation mail on Tuesday

I just got my confirmation email about 10 minutes ago. Officially in Cohort 5.

Sent my survey in on Thursday.

Original Poster2 points · 7 months ago

Yayy , even I got a mail just now 🤘🤘 congrats dude

Back atcha bud!

See you in the forums!

Original Poster1 point · 7 months ago

BTW , my name is Vinay Varma , if you want to find me there.

2 points · 7 months ago

Sup dude! Got my email today as well. I was expecting it all day yesterday.

Congrats everyone

Original Poster1 point · 7 months ago

Congratulations adam, even I got it 3 hours back .

CCNA Cyber Ops
2 points · 7 months ago

I completed the candidate intake survey over a week ago and haven't gotten a response back. I suppose they must have decided I wasn't worthy. :(

Original Poster1 point · 7 months ago

Are you telling you finished step 1 ??

CCNA Cyber Ops
2 points · 7 months ago

Yeah, step one.

Original Poster1 point · 7 months ago

If you meet the necessary eligibility criteria you'll definitely get back a mail or else try again for next cohort during the next openings

CCNA Cyber Ops
1 point · 7 months ago

I finally got an email to complete step 2! Scored 88.1%. Looking at the ones I missed, it looks like some of my clicks weren't registered when selecting a second answer, so I think I actually did better. We're all gonna make it guys!

Was thinking the same thing, just checked and I got mine at 11:29 EST.

Original Poster2 points · 7 months ago

Congratulations

CCNA CyberOps, CCNA R&S, SSCP, A+, Net+,
2 points · 7 months ago

I got my acceptance! I will be in the December cohort.

Congrats, I'll be there as well. Should be interesting.

CCNA CyberOps, CCNA R&S, SSCP, A+, Net+,
2 points · 7 months ago

Thanks! Congrats to you also. I look forward to learning a lot.

CCNA R&S | Security
2 points · 6 months ago

I finally took care of step 3 yesterday and I'm hoping to be accepted into cohort 5, but we will see.

Just got mine about half-hour ago. Cohort 6

Community Details

31.8k

223

Online

Create Post

r/ccna Rules

No posting of illegal materials
No posting of braindumps
Be courteous and helpful
Don't ask others to complete your labs
sale-70-410-exam    | we-sale-70-410-exam    | hot-sale-70-410-exam    | Latest-exam-700-603-Dumps    | Dumps-98-363-exams-date    | Certs-HP2-B118-date    | It-Exam-000-056-Date    | Vces-C9510-052-Date-Exam    | Answer-70-354-Certs    | Answer-210-065-Dumps    | Answer-E20-510-Vces    | It-Exam-G2700-Answer    | It-Exam-200-125-Exam    | Full-HP2-B95-Vces    | Dump-VCP510PSE-Marks    | It-Exam-500-285-Marks    | It-Cert-MB4-212-Marks    | It-Pass-SPS-200-Cert    | Pass-3300-Exam-Apply    | 24h-200-105-Dumps    | 365-Online-101-Exam-Cert    | Pass-EX300-Exam    | 24h-Help-HP2-Z14-Dump    | Professional-VCP510-Exam    | It-3301-Cert-Pass    | Certs-C-TBW60-74-Plan    | Training-200-125-Current    | New-Exam-CCNA-Dumps    | CISCO-Exam-200-125-Online    | UDEMY-CCNA-Video    | Learn-CCNA-200-125-Exam    | Network-CCNA-Dumps    | Practice-200-125-Exam    | CCNA-It-Exam    | Gratis-2V0-621D-Exam    | Test-2V0-621D-king    | Cert-Killer-2V0-621D-Exam    | Exam-300-070-Test    | Brain-300-207-Exam    | Exam-CCNP-Learning    | Education-1Z0-062-Exam    | Certification-Exam-Prep    | 1Z0-062-Certification    | Becoming-1Z0-062-Exam    | For-All-N10-006-Exam    | Tech-300-115-Exam    | Exam-300-115-Labs    | Training-300-320-Dumps    | Press-640-916-Exam    | Brown-640-916-Exam    | Vces-640-916-Exam    | Exams-640-916-Help    | Course-200-355-Online    | IT-Exam-CCNA-    | Dumps-200-355-Training    | Dumps-200-355-Collection    | Dumps-200-355-Exam    | Pass-200-355-Easy    | CCNA-200-355-Dump    | Exam-400-101-PDF    | Exam-98-363-Collection    | Pass-300-070-Exam-Cert    | IT-Exam-300-070-Answers    | Exams-300-070-Cert    | Pass-300-070-Online-Exam    | Best-Dumps-300-070-Exam    | Testing-300-070-Online    | Latestp-300-070-Exam    | 2017-Online-300-070-Exam    | Guaranteed-300-070-Pass    | Exam-200-125-Exam-Vce    | Pass-210-065-Cert    | Exam-300-101-Pass    | IT-Cert-400-101-Exam    | 2017-Latest-70-410-Exam    | Get-Latest-70-461-Exam    | Questions-300-206-Answers    | Test-100-101-Exam    | Exam-Tips-300-206-Online    | IT-Test-300-070-Exam    | IT-Exam-300-070-Win    | Cert-400-101-Leader-Dumps    | Exam-400-101-For-All    | Crack-400-101-Exam    | Exam-Hub-IT-Exam    | Get-Free-300-101-Dumps    |
http://sahabatobatherbal.com/    | http://sahabatobatherbal.com/    |